Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Getting Back On Track

Yeah.  I've let this slide for way too long.  Then, of course the sometimes brainless wonder that I am, I started to compose this post at work on a notebook there.  Guess where the bit that I had written is...

In my defense (shaky as it is), I have been chasing my now 9 month old son around.  He has learned to crawl quite well.  It's pretty impressive, to me at least, how fast he has gotten.  T has also figured out how to pull himself up on things.  He's working on the walking while holding on to something.  However, T can be rather ADHD and forget he can't stand without aid yet.  Yep.  You guessed it.  Then he crashes.  Most of the time it isn't a big deal.  However there have been a few instances that led to a bloody lip, a bloody nose and a scratched cheek.  Thankfully not all at once.

So, besides working full time and attempting to keep up with this disaster called my house, that's what I've been doing as of late.  But, Angela's post over at Write On Edge today reminded me I need to shake the rust off that has all but rendered my writing skills unsalvageable and start putting pen to paper again.  Figuratively or literally.  Hopefully I'll be able to carve out some time and you'll see more of me around again.

No comments:

Post a Comment