Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Random Sunday – Wednesday, Picture Prompts and Vacations for Vacations

Yep.  I know it’s Wednesday, not Sunday.  But I was gone on Sunday and haven’t had a chance to catch up with my posts.  It’s been rather hectic between getting ready to go and being gone and cleaning up from being gone.  So, you get the Random Sunday on Wednesday.  Just think of it as some bonus randomness.

Which, speaking of being gone, I've decided.  We should be allowed a vacation for a vacation.  I mean, seriously.  Think about all of the work that goes into getting ready to leave.  Even if it is only for a weekend.  Then think about all the work that needs to be done as soon as you get home.  There should be some law.  You get a vacation for a vacation.  Maybe I’ll run for office some day on that platform….  Nah.  I don’t like politics.

And here’s the switch to a totally different subject.  The Don’t Panic Picture Prompts are going on hiatus for a little while.  I think I’m the only one consistently responding to them.  I've seen one other person respond to a few.  I’ll give it a little while to, hopefully, build up a few more readers and then try it again.


No comments:

Post a Comment