Sunday, November 24, 2013

Random Sunday – Glasses, Pinterest, and Monkeys

I have glasses now.  They’re reading glasses.  I hate glasses.  I hate having to remember to put them on when I start doing a bunch of stuff that requires reading.  That means I should just put them on in the morning and leave them on all day.  But I can’t do that.  It’s not that they’re not comfortable.  I just can’t get used to wearing them.  I fidget with them all day.  So yeah.  I’m in quite the dilemma.  Okay.  Whining moment over for the day.

I actually created something I pinned off Pinterest.  I’ve used Pinterest for storyboard inspirations.  But I’ve also pinned a bunch of crafts, recipes, etc. as well.  I finally made one.  With my mom’s help.  We made the cutest onsie for my son.  On the front side we appliqued shapes to make a turkey face.  On the back side we appliqued three feathers.  I’ll post pics of him wearing it to Thanksgiving dinner.  But, I’m proud of myself for actually getting motivated and organized enough to do one of the things I’ve pinned on Pinterest.

I have a monkey staring at me.  Not a live one.  One that is about 10 inches tall and dressed like a pirate.  He is my son’s Halloween monkey.  My son loves the thing.  I think mainly because when you squeeze its paw, it sings and dances.  The thing got drug all over the house.  Consequently, it got missed when I was picking up the Halloween decorations.  Now it’s sitting on the arm of the couch staring at me.  I must put it away before it gives me nightmares.


No comments:

Post a Comment