Sunday, December 22, 2013

Random Sunday – Time Flies, Lights Again, and Being Sick

I can’t believe it’s Christmas this week!  Time has just flown by.  I wish I could have another week or so before Christmas so I could have all the things I wanted done.  Including skipping an entire week’s worth of blogging.  Oh well.  It looks like I’m not going to get everything I wanted done (again) this year.  But, the important things are done and the family is all here.  So Christmas can come and I’m not going to get upset about it.

Two weeks ago, I talked about my son’s love of Christmas lights.  It has gotten to the point now that he knows where all of the lights are and he gets mad if we don’t have them on.  Seriously.  My parents, who are helping provide daycare for him, have to have all of the outside lights and every inside Christmas light on when he gets there or he stands there and hollers until someone turns them on.  He even noticed a burnt out light in one string.  He stood on the couch yelling for my mom.  At first she couldn’t figure out what was wrong because the lights were on.  Then she realized he was pointing to something and discovered he found one was burnt out.  My mom had to fix it to get him to leave it alone.

I just want to put this out there to whatever powers that be.  I’m tired of being sick for Christmas.  This year, at least, I got antibiotics early enough I’m hoping that the generally run down and sinus headache feelings will be gone by then.  If not, I’m putting in a request for next year.  Please, if I have to be sick, make it a little earlier in December?  Is that too much to ask?


No comments:

Post a Comment