Monday, December 28, 2015

I'm Baaacccckk!

I’m baaaaaccckk!


Yes – It’s true, folks.  This Is Not Hitchhiker’s Guide is back in business.  What happened, you ask?  Excellent question.  The answer is not that I was tripping about the galaxy with ne’er do wells.  I actually just finished my Master’s Degree.  So, while I was doing copious amounts of writing, it was all very scientific and, in some ways, not nearly as much fun as writing this post.  I am hoping to post at least 3-4 times per week with some of the old favorites, like Random Sunday and the Book Reviews, add in some prompt responses to sites like Studio 30+ and OurWrite Side, and maybe even a few new things.  Who knows.  Just like The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy, there will be generous portions of nonsense and 100% genuine fun!  Buckle your seatbelts and hang on for the ride.  I’ll see you on the other side!

No comments:

Post a Comment