Sunday, March 20, 2016

Random Sunday - Stubbornness, House Cleaning, and Technology

                I’ve really not done well lately at writing anything but responses to prompts.  Bringing Random Sunday back is one attempt at starting to do that.  So, without further ado, here’s this week’s Random Sunday.

                Man.  My mom got her wish.  My son is turning out to be one stubborn little boy.  Not that different than his mommy.  Which is not working out well when it comes to the whole potty training thing.  He is so close to being potty trained, but just won’t finish.  Wonder if my mom is regretting her wish for me to have a child just like me.  Maybe I can ship him off, figuratively speaking as we live less than a mile from my parents, to my mom and let her have him for a while.  Yeah. Right.  Not going to happen.

I’ve noticed something.  It seems like no matter what I do, I can’t keep my house clean.  Not like I’m a fastidious housekeeper anyway.  But seriously, I get tired of tripping on stuff all the time.  And no matter how often I pick things up, there’s still more there.  Does the stuff multiply in the dark?  Or does it spawn from the odd socks lost in the laundry?  Whatever it is, I wish it would stop. 

I got the new Apple Watch as my graduation present.  Well.  I bought it with the money I got for my graduation.  Figured it was an acceptable thing to get myself for finishing my Master’s.   Now, while I wanted it and am loving having it, learning new tech drives me nuts.  They change things just enough that they don’t quite work the same as what I already know, but keep it similar enough to make me think it’s the same.  Very frustrating even though I’m having fun playing with the new tech and willingly went there.

No comments:

Post a Comment