Monday, March 28, 2016

Random Sunday - The Weather, Insomnia, and Easter Egg Hunts

Yes - I know it's Monday.  What can I say?  Between Easter and a now sick toddler, things got a little off around my house.  Anyways.  Here's this week's Random Sunday.

Ugh.  I am so glad it’s starting to get warm, but I’m getting sick of the volatile mood the weather has been in lately.  I mean 50 degrees one day and 25 degrees the next?  Come on!  I can’t adjust that fast!  Just get warm and stay warm already!  It probably doesn’t help that I’m also sick of being cold all the time.

While I’m on a complaining tangent, can I also add insomnia to the list?  I had to get up at like 5:30 am Sunday morning to be at church by 6:45 am for music rehearsals before Easter Sunday service.  Despite the sleep medication I took, do you think I could sleep?  Nooooo.  I was up like a dozen times.  Well, maybe not quite that many, but I know I was up more often than I was asleep, or at least it felt that way.  I did take a nap that afternoon, which wasn’t really that much.  Then, do you think I could sleep Sunday night?  Of course not!  Ugh.

Okay.  Off the complaints.  My son was so funny today.  He’ll be four this summer.  Today we did an Easter egg hunt with him.  We tried last year, but he was a little too little to understand what to do then.  This year – he got it.  But, he has no real clue how to look for the eggs.  He walked by Easter eggs multiple times, totally oblivious to them.  Then he was so totally surprised when he did find them.  He was so adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment