Tuesday, January 11, 2011

So now that I'm actually blogging....where do I start. At the beginning, duh! Well, the beginning is the title. What IS with the title, you ask? Pretty simple really. The title comes from a book I love, one of many as the overflowing bookshelves around my house can testify to. Douglas Adams's Hitchhiker's Guide, to me at least, is one of those books that is pretty funny. In it, the Hitchhiker's guide is filled with a rather diverse and interesting assortment of information. Most of that information is pretty pointless. Which brings me to this blog.

The main point of this blog is because I miss writing. I have discovered I don't write enough anymore. I figure if I have to try to keep up a blog, it will force me to sit down and write more often. Seeing as this is a rather broad point to a blog, here comes your disclaimer. This blog is pretty unfocused. It, much like the Hitchhiker's Guide, will have a rather diverse and interesting assortment of information. Hopefully some of it will be at least mildly entertaining. If not, I guess there's one thing on my list of stuff to do that I won't have to worry about anymore.

There. You were forewarned. Follow this blog if you dare. I don't know where it will go but I will be along for the ride and it should be interesting to say the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment