Friday, June 3, 2011

I just recently was out of town.  I was staying in a hotel near where we ended up in a handi-cap accessible room.  Not really an issue as I have been in handi-cap accessible rooms before when staying in hotels.  This one was a little odd compared to rooms I've been in before.  It had a phone in the bathroom next to the toilet.  I don't know that I have ever seen something like that before.  Then again, considering the way the toilet flushed....anyone might need it!  Talk about noisy and serious suction.  Maybe that's why the phone is really there.  You might want to make sure you are not sitting there when you flush or you might need that phone!

OK.  I'll stop now.  I am NOT trying to make fun of anyone with a disability with this.  I just found the whole thing rather odd and kinda funny when the toilet was soooo loud and the phone was right there.

No comments:

Post a Comment