Monday, April 4, 2011

Wow.  It's been a while since I wrote again.  I wonder what excuse I can come up with...I know!  My rabbits hijacked my computer!  No?  Not buying that one?  How about the killer hairballs that one of them is leaving hijacked my computer?  Still not buying it?  Alright, alright.  I just haven't taken the time to write.  I feel bad about it but I dont' know what else to do.  It seems like such an easy answer, just write!  But what to write about....that is the issue.

Can you tell I'm not feeling the best today?  Kinda hopped up on some cold medicine in a somewhat vain attempt to keep a cold at bay.  This cold I really can blame on my husband.  He's been sick for a while and just recently gave it to me.

Hmmm...what else to say.  I am sitting at my computer staring off into space with all of these thoughts running through my head (though it could just be the cold medicine).  I keep thinking I should have all of these awesome and inspired things to be writing about but I just can't come up with anything that sounds good.  As a result this is what you get - a blog about what I should blog.  Hopefully I'll feel better soon and have something more inspired to write about soon.  If not, I guess I'll have to wing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment