Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Random Thoughts While Running...

I got out of work early today.  That meant I could get to the gym earlier and get my workout done.  There was one catch to that.  I discovered it while I was doing my run.  The kids' program was still going.  The track I run on is on the second floor and loops around the gym area on the first floor.  This was where like 40-50 little kids in there playing dodge ball.  Do you know how loud that gets?  They drowned out my music from my ipod.  Random (or in this case not so random) thought:  It isn't always a good thing to get to the gym earlier...

Then, during my run another thought:  Either I'm getting old or my body is having fits over my attempts to beat it into better shape.  Why?  Because the more I run/lift/workout, the worse my body protests and not always in a good way.  But am I smart enough to quit?  No.  I figure if I keep it up long enough either my body will figure out it won't win or the truth is I AM getting old and no matter what I do I'll continue to hurt.

Next random thought was that I still had to get my husband's birthday present.  His birthday's tomorrow so I'd better get moving.

Another random thought:  Either I'm getting better at blogging or I'm just finding more and more random crap to put up here cuz this is like a record number of entries in one month for me.

Last random thought:  What am I gonna make for dinner?  My husband won't be home.  I don't need to worry about him, so what do I want?  I'll let you know as soon as I know...

No comments:

Post a Comment