Thursday, November 3, 2011

Why Me??

   OK - I need a place to whine for a moment.  Sorry if my whining offends anyone but, then again, if it does - why are you still reading this?

   Anyways, I just needed to whine about how things seem to end to being harder than necessary for me at times.  This time it's about NaNoWriMo.  As I posted earlier, I decided to be really brave and give NaNo a try.  But, I just found out today I have a partially torn ligament in my right hand.  I am now stuck waring a brace that wraps my index and middle fingers together and prevents anything from moving/bending from just below my finger tips to just past my wrist.  And I get to wear it most, if not all of November.

   Do you know how hard it is to type like that???  And, now I'm trying to type 50,000 words before November 30 on top of what I type for work???

   I feel better now.  No sympathy needed.  I just needed to complain for a moment.  But, seriously, if I don't make the 50,000 words this is probably at least part of the reason why.  Thank you for letting me complain for a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment