Monday, October 31, 2011

I'm Ready, I Think...

Well, for one of the crazier things I've signed up for lately, I think I'm ready.  NaNoWriMo starts tomorrow and I'm giving it a shot.  My desk at home is (relatively) clean.  So is the house.  I've actually done some research and prep work for this story, which in and of itself is a first for me.  Usually I just write and when I need to figure something out, I do it as I go.  I've even got somewhat of an outline for where the story is going.  I've hashed out some of the finer points with my husband (who said he was very glad he was NOT the one writing this).  My writing playlist is pretty well set - except for the occasional song I will most likely come across here and there to ad to it.  Now, the real challenge is A) to see if I can stick to it and B) actually end a story while hitting the 50,000 word mark.

If there's something I'm missing, please, don't tell me.  I don't have time to fix it now anyways.  So, without further adieu - let the games begin!

1 comment:

  1. I helped too! :) Since I can't do this challenge I have to get credit where I can in yours lol!

    ReplyDelete