Thursday, January 12, 2012

Happy New Year!!

So I'm a little late with this one!  At any rate, I hope ya'll had a good holiday season.  I have a kinda sorta confession to make.  As you've probably already noticed, I've been a little lax on blog posts.  In my defense, there's been soooo much going on in my life right now I've not had a ton of time for stuff like this.  While I can't tell you all of it right now, I can tell you this:

There are days I wish I were a famous writer and could quit my job.  The sad irony of it is that it isn't the teenagers I work with that are driving me nuts.  It's other people - people who can't do their job right.  That make me have to not only do my job, but do like half (or more) of theirs as well!  It gets a little old after a while I must say.

I do have even bigger news...but I can't share just yet.  Suffice it to say, stay tuned and you'll find out what it is!  In the mean time, you'll have to live in suspense.

1 comment: