Thursday, April 5, 2012

What's Been Going On?

Alright - I have a confession to make...and no it's not a bad thing.  For anyone who's been reading reasonably regularly there are a couple of things you may have noticed.  Maybe not and I'm just delusional, I don't know.  You may have seen that I had started this deal where I was trying to get in better shape and one of the ways I was holding myself accountable was to post certain information.  That has since died off.  You also may have noticed the number of posts I've been putting up until just recently has been much slimmer than normal.  Whether you've noticed these changes or not, here's the explanation.

First, and the smaller of the two reasons, is that work has been pretty insane.  That's just the way life goes when you work with troubled teenagers on a daily basis.

Second - I found out I'm pregnant!!!  My husband and I found out back in December.  We just passed the 20 week mark and the baby is doing well.  We've wanted this baby for quite a while and are ecstatic that he is now finally going to join us this year.  But, that meant I was not feeling well for a while and didn't have the energy or inspiration to post.

So, there you have it.  I'll try to keep ya'll up at least somewhat on what happens on this wonderful crazy journey I've recently embarked on.

1 comment: