Sunday, September 22, 2013

Random Sunday – Shirts, Bugs and Pie

I got this new shirt.  It’s black with faux leather trim.  I thought it looked really cool and looked good on me.  My husband agreed.  Now I’m annoyed with it.  It bled black all over my skin wearing it today.  I still like the shirt, I’m just paranoid to wear it again now.  I’d rather not have bluish-black worn off all over my skin again.

This weekend I noticed funky colored speckles on my ceiling.  When I looked closer I realized they were bugs.  I hate bugs.  With a passion.  Really hate bugs.  I took the vacuum after them and got rid of them.  But, they came back.  It took me most of the weekend to figure out that they were coming from the wild bird food sitting in containers by my door.  I've evicted some of the bird food and am hoping that got rid of the bugs.  If not, I may go nuts.

I probably should not have done this.  Especially considering I’m working to lose a little weight and get in better shape.  But, it’s my favorite and I couldn't resist when I found the recipe.  I made French Silk Pie.  I haven’t tasted the finished product yet, but it tasted good while making it.  I’ll let you know how it turned out, but don’t expect me to share.  I don’t know that I can manage that.  It’s French Silk Pie.


No comments:

Post a Comment