Sunday, December 8, 2013

Random Sunday – Socks, Lights and Papers

I made an interesting observation tonight.  Have you ever noticed that when you end up with a hole in the bottom of your sock, it feels more like your sock is wet as you’re walking around in it?  At least it feels that way to me.  Which is annoying when living in a place like Minnesota because you frequently are walking in wet spots from melted snow tracked in the house.  How are you supposed to tell the difference?

My son loves Christmas lights.  We’ve discovered that this year.  Actually, last year he loved to lay under the edge of the Christmas tree and watch the lights as well.  He was 4 months old at that time.  Amazingly, he’s left the lights alone.  He just stands in front of the tree and squeaks at us.  He was so excited when Daddy put lights on the Norfolk Pine in his room that he ran in there, stood in front of it and hollered at us as if he was saying “Look!  Lights on my tree!”.

I have decided.  I hate the end of a quarter.  I know.  I still have like 2 years of grad school left.  But, this sucks.  I am so sick of writing these big papers for the end of the quarter already.  Maybe this one is getting to me more because I’ve struggled more with understanding what the professor wants.  I’d love to just go back to my creative writing instead.  Oh well.  Time to wrap this up and get back to my school work.


No comments:

Post a Comment