Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Random Sunday – Tuesday, Driving, and Life

I know.  It’s actually Tuesday.  And I've been gone a while.  There are several reasons for that.  First, I started my next grad school class and it’s kept me busy.  I also ended up getting a new laptop in here, which is what I write on the most right now, and that is taking me a while to get set up like my old one.  But, I’m back.  Missed it by a little, but it is the third anniversary of my blog as well.  Hopefully soon I can get enough time carved out to give it a little face lift as an anniversary present.

I noticed something today.  People start to drive really dumb as soon as it snows.  Now, in places where snow is fairly infrequent, I would get it.  I would probably be one of those dumb drivers.  But, this is not there.  This is Minnesota.  This is where we were colder than the surface of Mars a week ago and few news outlets even commented on it.  This is where some places in the state have had, literally, 4+ FEET of snow.  Come on, people!  Figure it out!


For some reason, life has been getting away on me a little.  I know.  Before you go pointing out the obvious like I have a 17 month old son, work full time, and go to grad school half time, understand that’s not really what I meant.  I just mean that things are flying by so fast.  There are so many things I want to do and I just haven’t done them yet.  That was what I was getting at in my New Year’s Resolution post.  I want to really live.  I want to do those things.  I want to not have regrets when I look back at my life.  I will work on making this a reality this year.


No comments:

Post a Comment