Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Here's a question for you - where does all of this stuff come from? I mean, really, does it just multiply in the dark? Here's an example of what I'm talking about. I've been working on cleaning my office/craft room. I cannot believe how much stuff is in that room! I don't remember putting it all there. I don't think my husband did. I know the rabbits didn't (if they did there would be a lot more evidence of them being out of their cages, if you know what I mean). So where did it all come from?

My latest theory is that some kind of cross-breeding with hangers and odd socks has occurred. You leave them alone in the dark for any length of time and they multiply. The only other theory I have is that the stuff multiplies along the lines of Gremlins. Expose it to water and instantly you get more stuff.

Well, I suppose I'd better quit writing about it and go do something about all of the stuff in that room. Who knows, maybe I'll find buried treasure in there somewhere!

1 comment:

  1. I KNEW it! I knew those hangers had it in for me. Bastards.

    This is great - new fodder for my feed reader! AKA, a new excuse not to deal with my own stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete