Thursday, March 10, 2011

You know, it's amazing how fast time flies when you aren't looking! I was just thinking last night that I needed to write something for this blog. I didn't think it had been overly long since I last wrote. But, when I pulled it up to begin writing I saw how long it really had been. I was shocked. Where on earth did over a month go??? You certainly can't tell by looking out the window up here in snowy MN that it's been a month! Looks the same out as has for the last 3 months.

That leads me to another thought. Why on earth do people live in Minnesota? If you stop and think about it, we have some of the most extreme weather on the planet in this area. We go from highs of 90-100 degrees Fahrenheit in the summers to -20 to -30 below zero Fahrenheit in the winters. We see blizzards, thunderstorms, tornadoes, straight line winds to put hurricanes to shame and humidity levels that range from like 5% to 95% (and that's when moisture in it's various forms are NOT falling out of the sky).

Home sweet home....gotta love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment