Monday, August 12, 2013

Random Sunday – School and Bruises and More Family Reunions

I know.  It’s actually late Monday night.  What can I say, I’m a little late.  Oh well.  School is part of my excuse.  I had to finish a big project by last Friday as that was my final.  I was getting rather stressed over it.  I got it done and got an A in the class.  So, I took a bit of a break over the weekend.

I did have other stuff going on over the weekend.  We went to my mother-in-law’s family reunion.  My son sat in the dirt chewing on sticks and trying to eat rocks.  I don’t think he succeeded in eating rocks.  I kept trying to stop him from chewing on the sticks, but, what can I say?  He is a little boy.  Oh well.  A little dirt and bark won’t hurt him.

On a completely random note, I noticed a big bruise on my calf tonight.  I have no idea where it came from.  That doesn’t seem fair to me.  How can I end up with a bruise like that and not remember getting it?  I don’t bruise that easily.


And that’s it for my randomness tonight.  It’s bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment